Directions To Campus
From the Interstates
Located at the intersection of Interstate 94 and Interstate 29, Fargo-Moorhead is an easy drive from Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minn.; Winnipeg, Manitoba; Sioux Falls, S.D.; and Bismarck, N.D.
- Concordia College is just off I-94 at Minnesota's Exit 1.
- Travel about 16 blocks North on Highway 75, also labeled Eighth Street.
- You'll see the skyway at the edge of campus. The Welcome Center is at the same intersection.
From Highway 10
Travelers from the East on Minnesota Highway 10 will approach Concordia's campus from the opposite end.
- Continue driving west on Highway 10 as it turns into Center Avenue.
- Turn south onto Eighth Street.
- You'll see the white president's house on the corner of Eighth Street and Seventh Avenue. Keep driving until 12th Avenue.
By Air, Bus or Train
Concordia partners with Jefferson Lines to provide a daily bus service during the academic year from campus to Minneapolis. Bus departs from the south side of Memorial Auditorium on 12th Avenue.
Fargo's Amtrak train station and Greyhound bus station are located downtown, each about two miles from campus.
If you're flying into Fargo, you'll land at Hector Airport in North Fargo, which is served by Northwest Airlines, United Express, Allegiant Air and Delta Connection. The airport is located in North Fargo about 11 miles from campus.
As for getting from the bus station, train depot or airport to Concordia, you might first consider calling a cab. Other options are renting a car or if you're downtown, taking the local bus system, the Metro Area Transit.
Find the best route from your home to Concordia's campus.