High School Student/Athletes
Welcome to the Concordia College athletics page dedicated to prospective Concordia student/athletes. Please click on the links to find out more information or go to the page that has your necessary form.
Step 1: Apply to Concordia (Concordia College Application Link)
Step 2: Contact the Concordia coach in your respective sport
- Fill out the online questionnaire using the link from your respective sport (Concordia Be Recruited Link)
Step 3: Schedule a Visit
- Talk to your recruiting coach about setting up a visit or contact Concordia Admissions (Concordia Admissions Link)
Step 4: Financial Aid - File Your FAFSA (FAFSA Link)
- Know what you’re getting. Concordia will build you a personalized financial aid package based on scholarships and your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To file your FAFSA, head to fafsa.gov and use the code 002346.
Step 5: Once You Are Accepted - Make Your Deposit (Concordia Deposit Link)
- Once the Concordia admissions office notifies you that you have been accepted make it official! Moving to a “deposited” status secures your place as a Cobber and gives you access to other enrollment tasks such as Housing. Depositing also allows coaches to publicly announce your Commitment to Concordia!
Step 6: Register For Housing (Concordia Housing Link)
- Select your preferred residence hall. Browse the floor plans on the Concordia housing website and find the right fit for you.
Step 7: Get Medically Cleared (Concordia Athletic Training Link)
- New student-athletes need a physical within six months of their season's start date.
- New student-athletes will also need to complete the medical insurance verification form.
Contact your Coach or one of the Athletic Trainers for Assistance
Step 8: Complete Concordia Athletics Student/Athlete Information Requirements
- Committed Student-Athletes will receive an email during the first week in July with Mandatory Participation Forms. At this time please fill out all required information.
- A Cobber Checklist For Accepted Students
Celebratory Signing Form
- Contact the coach from your respective sport about signing a Celebratory Signing Form for National Signing Day.
Guide for the College Bound Student-Athlete
- An NCAA Guide for the College Bound Student-Athlete (pdf)
NCAA Division III Recruiting Resources
- An NCAA Recruiting Resource Link For Potential Division III Student/Athletes (pdf)